We are a long established company established in 1966 - Primarily we import high quality Japanese Toyota Granvia MPV's and convert them into campervans here in the UK.
They are all automatic transmission, petrol or diesel, 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive and are high roof, 2 berth or elevating roof 4 berth. See "Chatsworth Conversions"
Why do we use Japanese Toyota's as the base vehicle?
Japan has snow and ice but instead of salt, chemicals are used on the roads! Salt is the main cause of rust on UK vehicles - The condition of Japanese imports is unbelievable, 10 year old cars look brand new underneath. Plus they are high spec with power steering, automatic transmission, twin air bags, have air conditioning, with electric windows, central locking and electric mirrors.
The Granvia is a superb vehicle. It is responsive, quiet, comfortable and reliable.
Japan is relatively small and highly populated, cars there tend to do fewer miles than in the UK plus, in general, the Japanese look after their cars far more meticulously. Also in Japan, they have a 'Shecka Test', similar to our MOT test, but stricter; therefore it is costly to keep older cars on the road.
Our campervans are -
There’s more –
- High Specification
- Low Mileage
- RUST FREE
- Include a Brand New Conversion
- Include a Brand New Roof
- All Campers have 4 belted seats.
All our vans come with 12 months MOT test - 6 months road tax - 6 months warranty - Full service (including cam belt change) - Waxoyled underneath to prevent corrosion from the British weather.
Insurance is typically between £200 and £300 depending on your address, age, etc.
Road tax is currently £215 per year.
An annual service and MOT test by us is approximately £250.
See the "Vehicles Sales" section for current stock and "arriving soon" for vehicles due in but not yet converted.
If you decide you want to buy one of the arriving soon Granvia's, we can build it for you with your choice of interior. and all we require is a £1000 deposit with the balance payable on collection.
NEW ! ! Try before you buy!
Hire our Granvia camper and if you go on to buy one - we deduct the hire cost from the sale price!
Base vehicles available.
- Diesel turbo 3 litre 2 wheel drive.
- Diesel turbo 3 litre 4 wheel drive.
- Petrol 2.7 litre 2 wheel drive. (Conforms to London Emmission Zone regulations.)
- Petrol 3.4 litre V6 2 wheel drive .(Conforms to London Emmission Zone regulations.)
- Petrol 3.4 litre V6 4 wheel drive. (Conforms to London Emmission Zone regulations.)
- All have automatic transmission.
How to buy your 'perfect' camper
- Choose whether you want petrol or diesel.
- Choose the engine you want, 2.7 litre petrol, 3.4 litre petrol or 3 litre diesel.
- Choose 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel drive (fuel consumption is better on 2 wheel drive)
- Choose High Roof or Elevating roof
- Choose the interior colour - Cherry, Beech, Light Grey or Dark Grey.
- Choose the colour of the camper from our arriving soon stock. (the camper roof will be painted to match the Granvia)
- Place a deposit of £1000 on your camper and we will build it for you. You pay the balance upon completion (usually about 2 months from the arrival at the docks)
- Choose what accessories you want fitting. E.g. Night heater, bike rack, immobiliser, reversing sensors, TV with DVD, grill.
- Plan your route for some great holidays !